I may change my mind, but for now I have decided that the next series will be the:
Songs of Everealm Series
(AKA: Songs Series)
Song of Sovereign (Book One)
Song of Sparrows (Book Two)
Song of Sorrow (Book Three)
Song of Shadows (Book Four)
If you haven’t figured out already, I decided to name each book after one of the 4 seas in Everealm. I mainly did that because there will be four books and there are four seas. It just seems like a simple way to do it! Also, I am calling it Songs of Everealm to signify that it is a continuation (with a short time jump) of the Everealm Series. Including Everealm in the series title will (hopefully) make it easier for people to find the series when searching for it and know that the two are connected. Does that make sense? Hope so…
I am on Chapter 20 of Aurora! Still deciding how to end this book so that it flows easily into the fifth book. I may just keep writing and decide where to end the book once I get a few chapters into book #5, which is still untitled. *sigh* I’m working on it. 🙂
That’s all for now!
I was reading an article on the web a few days ago that asks when a writer should begin to consider themselves to be “authors”. I admit, I still don’t. However, I can admit that I have become a bit obsessed with storytelling.
Aurora & Book Five
– I spent yesterday listening to my rock playlist in order to get into the mood to write “Sire”. It takes a certain mindset to be inside of Silas’ head and it isn’t very pretty. However, I think that my last chapter feels more like the Silas we grew to hate in Everealm and I can’t deny that nasty villains keep the story interesting.
– Just started Chapter Thirteen!
– I’ve begun narrowing down a photo for the cover of Book #5. I’ve also started thinking about a name for the fifth book, but one hasn’t come to me yet.
Playlist for today:
~ Little Mix – Secret Love Song (New favorite song!)
~ Taylor Swift – Out of the Woods
~ Cold War Kids – First
~ Allure – All Cried Out
~ Alanis Morissette – Right Through You
~ Led Zepplin – Black Dog
~ Ed Sheeran – Give Me Love
~ Taking Back Sunday – New American Classic
~ Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Yes, I know. I have a strange taste in music. I was actually listening to oldies earlier, too. “He’s a rebel and he’ll never ever be any good…”
– I need to name this series soon because I’ve already gotten half of it outlined. This one looks to be four books.
– I have been considering the covers for this series and I think I will stick with something celestial/magic themed, instead of gowns like I’ve used for the Everealm Series.
– For genre classification, I have changed my mind and this will not be a strict YA series, after all. I enjoy writing intimacy between my characters and having the freedom to show a little gore when necessary (life isn’t always pretty). I originally wanted to stick with a cleaner YA because I wanted to give my daughters a series to read when they get a bit older, however, this won’t be that series. I will just have to write another one for them, later on. 🙂
– If all goes smoothly with the last two books of the Everealm Series, I will be working on this series before the year has ended. The time jump (8 or 10 yrs) may be staggering for some readers, especially when you realize that Sarita and Gabby will be adults then, with adult-like thoughts and activities… hint-hint… Though, if I can get past it, you can, too! 😉
That’s all for now. I’m off to continue Chapter 13 of Aurora!
Happy New Year!
The giveaway has ended! The winner is…
a Rafflecopter giveawayhttps://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js
Blood Moon’s release day is here! The pre-orders have gone out and Blood Moon is now available on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Click on the covers, below, for their Amazon.com pages.
Progress: Another chapter of Aurora is finished! I am now halfway through Chapter 8 and will hopefully get that one finished today, as well. Also, working on the outline for Book #5, which I have not decided on a title for yet.
Here is to a fantastic and book-filled year!